Maintaining good posture means while your body is in immobile status, there is a need to keep your back aligned to the rest of the body. This isn’t as easy as it sounds because, only sitting straight pulling up your shoulders can’t be categorized as the right posture. While to maintain a good posture, you need to know the right way to do it. The only matter to keep right posture would be to get well trained by doing posture training exercises.
Actually, right from childhood, elders in a family warn children to sit straight and not to hunch forward while standing. The reason to often give this advice was because poor posture becomes the prime reason for inducing many negative health issues.
Initially, regular practicing of poor posture is sure to stress your muscle and joints. Thus, feeling of fatigue, back pain and even neck stiffens. All kind of physical discomfort is sure to affect your daily activities. Thus, it is better to follow certain process to always maintain a good posture.
Here are few effective easy ways to maintain a good posture
- Head should be in straight line with your shoulders and neck.
- In short, don’t keep your head inclined forward. The condition of head in forward portion results in upper back portion curving is known as Kyphosis. Yes, you guessed right! The main reason is sitting in front of your computer or desk for many hours. You keenly work moving your head forward and the position remains same anytime you sit even while not working. In few months, your neck muscles stress and you realize back neck pain.
- Need to sit straight using right furniture. Moreover, you can squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your posture right.
- Wrong posture leads to your rib cage moving quite close to pelvis.
- Your rib muscles tighten resulting in experiencing a lot of discomfort while sitting.
- You can do exercises that help to lift your rib, thus stress on your back muscles and spine is sure to reduce.
- Spinal curves get affected mainly the lower curve near the pelvis.
- It is mainly because of hunch back and while walking your spine curve gets affected resulting in severe lower back pain.
- You need to improve your posture by not stressing your lower curve of spine. Posture exercise meant for pelvis and lower back curve smooth functioning will be right.
In general, you need to improve the working capability of your spine. You can start with maintaining right posture and do exercises involving your whole body. Another best way to improve your back health and correct your posture is to use back posture corrector marketed by well known online sellers like Titan Support Wear.
The posture supporter is an elastic strap that aids in keeping your shoulder muscle firm and support your spine. You won’t feel back pain and regular usage will surely protect your spine and back muscles from further damage. Hope you will surely do the recommended exercises to enhance your back health and wear posture corrector to lead an active life.